Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day eight: a photo of your favorite band/musician.

Tyler Hilton.... If you don't know who this guy is, do yourself a favor and go check him out.... Like NOW! You can do so Here! Thank me later! I have been a huge fan of Tyler's for years! The fact that this guy isn't 100 times more popular than he is, is beyond me. His voice. His lyrics. He's an amazingly talented singer, song writer, and actor. (Ever see a little award winning movie called Walk The Line? He played Elvis. He also had an reoccurring role for a couple seasons on One Tree Hill and was in the movie Charlie Bartlett and once guess stared on American Dreams.)

I could go on forever on how much I LOVE his music, I have almost literally worn out his CD, and can't wait for his next one to come out! (I got the idea for my blog title from one of my favorite songs by him.)

Not only is he talented he also seems to be into music for the music, because its what he's good at, its what he loves doing. He's not in it to just become rich and famous like so many seem to be these days. He also seems to be such a genuinely kind person. He started a non profit organization called T.H. Books for kids to try and get books into the hands of children who may not otherwise have access to them.

I got to finally go to a Tyler Hilton concert back in October. I loved it. I waited forever for this! So worth the wait! I just wish he had been the only headliner so he could have sang more songs! Can't wait for him to come back to Salt Lake!




O Yes How could I forget that I got to meet him?! Seriously, could barely speak (which has NEVER happened before) Best night ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment