Friday, June 24, 2011

Christmas......... Yes Im already thinking that far ahead!

So Christmas is in just 6 months! SIX! IT seems like we just had Christmas last week! I'm starting to plan NOW what I want to get people for Christmas, My goal is to be completely done shopping by November so that way I can just relax and enjoy the holidays. I seem to put off Christmas shopping til the last minute usually and then I just settle for what I want to give to people and there isn't really any thought or reason to what I get for them. So I'm starting now. In fact i already have a few things! But I want to try and do a mostly homemade Christmas! SO that's one of the reasons that I am starting now. I tend to start something and not finish it. I'm a procrastinator to the extreme! So for all of you creative crafty people out there! Send me some ideas, links, patterns, etc! I already have a few ideas of what I want to do! Now I just need some more! Mort the ideas are I have are for girls and well since I have all brothers that doesn't really work! So let me know what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment