Tuesday, August 30, 2011

day 5: your parents (Mondays Post)

Yup once again, I got behind. I really shouldnt even bother playing catch up, but what else is there to do?!

My parents are the best. And i really dont express that often enough. They have done so much for and sacrificed so often the things they need/want to help me with everything I have had to go through.I couldnt ask for better parents!

They do so much for others to. They never expect things in return.

Lets see.... My works for Architectural Building Supply in SLC. He's also really good at building things! (if you have ever seen my bookcase or tv stand.... or my house you know this to be true)

My mom is a VERY talented cook (look for her cookbook to come out someday, hopefully soon) and very talented at sewing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment