Sunday, December 5, 2010

So I decided to see how posting from my phone works! Hopefully this turns out okay! I dont have any pictures to go with this one! sorry! :( But I figured Id say a little something about my weekend! It was a blast! I love my friends!! They seriously are the best and so so funny! Fri night after I got of work I went to my friend Ashlee's house, we had a quick relief society presidency meeting and dinner then a few other friends came over and we played games and just hung out. I have never laughed so hard playing Catch Phrase as I did friday night! Then on sat I had a few people over to watch Elf! I love that movie! While putting the movie in tho i left my phone on the couch, one of my friends took it and sent out a mass text that said Love ya to 25 random guys in my phone, INCLUDING my boss! All I have to say is Anthony, you'd better watch your back I will get even! :) Then tonight was the 1st presidency devotional!!! It was so good! I loved all 3 talks! Especially Pres. Uchdorfs! Thats about it for tonight! Hopefully this turns out okay from my phone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment