Thursday, November 18, 2010

Danny Gokey July 28 2010, Josh Turner Aug 5 2010

So to this concert I won 4 passes so I took my friends Jackie, Nikki and Andrea. Danny Gokey isnt exactly one of my favorites, but he really was an amazing performer. He had a local female duo open for him ( I cant remember thier name). They were decent. It was at the Rail Center downtown, definitely a great place for concerts! I really dont have a lot to say about this concert so Ill just add some pics now. . . . O we did get to meet him, he was way nice, but we didnt get to talk to him like pretty much at all, security was way strict! Most these pics didnt turn out to great so i apologize ahead of time for that!

Andrea, Nikki and I before the Concert!

Danny Gokey


Me with Danny Gokey




Josh Turner was aboslutely 100% AMAZING!!!!! I love his music SO much and he is also the nicest guy ever!
My friend Heather and I went to this one, (she won the tickets WITH backstage passes, I had won Luke Bryan tickets for the same night, it was a hard decision but we chose to go with the Josh Turner concert since she had the backstage passes! It was the right choice! I would go to his concert again in a heart beat!
He sounds exactly the same live as on his cds, plus i love that he takes his family on tour with him and his wife is in the band!
It was at the Ed Kenley theater in Layton (right across from the high school) basically this is a teeny tiny version of usana, there wasnt a bad seat there!



No comments:

Post a Comment