Monday, September 12, 2011

Backstage at Flatts Fest!

Yup I totally won backstage passes to meet RASCAL FLATTS! How cool is that? Seriously?! It was a text in contest from Z104 (formerly the Cowboy). I sat there texting them over and over trying to win the pass! They announced that they had text the winner so I checked my phone and nothing. We waited a few a minutes to see if I'd get one but didn't so decided to just go into the concert. As we were walking they announced again for people to check there phone to see if they'd won. I said to my friend "I just want them to text me and tell me I've won." As soon as I finished saying that my phone went off and I received the following text "You are the winner come by the z104 tent and show this text" I FREAKED! (for those of you who know me, know that Im a fairly calm person, so the scream and the squealing was not something normal. Im sure I freaked out everyone around me) So Jackie and I booked it back to the radio stations tent and showed them the text (where the DJ said to me "I should have known that was your number!" Ha ok so I win alot of concert tickets, but never beackstage passes) I was lucky enough to win TWO passes so my friend could come with me!

Weren't allowed to take our own pictures or get autographs but they had someone there taking pictures for us and they were uploaded that night so we could get it. It turned out pretty great! The guys were way sweet! It was so exciting to get to meet them! And the concert was a blast! I'll write about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment