Thursday, September 8, 2011

Never Again.....

Will i eat at Iggys in Centerville! Last time I went there was a disaster! Our waiter was friendly (which is rare) but a complete scatter brain! The food was decent. But Monday morning (We went on a Saturday) when I was checking my bank account, I noticed my bank account was over drawn by .04 cents (which Im always way careful about. it always gets WAY close but i never over draft). The stupid server had charged my card for $8.90 MORE than I had signed for. Seriously!? I was so ticked!!! So I called and spoke to a manager and she was super nice and kept apologizing (she called me a couple times to keep me updated on fixing the problem) and told me she couldn't authorize a refund but the general manager would be in the next day and he would call me first thing and take care of it. So the next day I don't get a call so at 5 that evening I call and the general manager isn't in. So i talked to some other manager named "Rich" who was basically a jerk! He didn't apologize once, rushed to get me off the phone, and was just like your money is here whenever you want to come get it.

So I went in the next day and talked to another manager (Seriously, how many "managers" do they have) who gave me my money back and told me the general manager would be calling the next day to apologize. Yup no phone call. No apology. The whole situation should have been handled a lot differently I think. So I won't be going back to this location. I love Iggy's food. But the service and management is junk!

So if you ever go here. Take cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment