Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bucket List

So Ive decided to make a bucket list of things I want to do this year, some are goals of things I want to learn and some are things I want to do that Ive never done before. So if you want to join in on any of my adventures let me know!
  1.  Learn to play Guitar
  2. Go to California (Ive never been)
  3. See the Ocean (Never have)
  4. Take a Hot Air Balloon ride
  5. Learn to snowboard
  6. Read the entire Book of Mormon start to finsh
  7. Read all of D&C
  8. Take a road trip
  9. Take Scuba Lessons
  10. Learn sign language
  11. Learn another language
  12. Start school
  13. Learn Piano
  14. Learn to Ballroom dance
  15. Learn to Knit
  16. Take an over night train ride
  17. Go to a drive in movie (Never been to one)
  18. Meet Martine Mcbride
  19. Go Whale watching
  20. Swim with Dolphins


 So thats my list so far, I plan on adding lots to it! So if you have any great ideas let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment