Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Josh Kelley

Today my friend Heather and I went to a Bull Pen at KBull 93's radio station. Ive been to a few of them but I have to say this was my favorite one yet! Josh Kelley has been one of my favorites for a long long time since before he decided to go country! His song Amazing is in my top 5 favorite songs of all time! I cant wait for his new album to drop! I think he actually sounds just as good, if not better live than on radio! He will do really well in country music.
But for those of you who don;t quite know who he is, He is brother to Charles Kelley of Lady Antebellum AND he is also married to actress Katherine Heigl who is one of my all time favorite actresses.

Here are some pictures. Ill post videos once I can get that to work!
Heather and Josh

Me and Josh




So much fun! Thanks KBull! These are one of my absolute favorite things to do! They are always fun and so far everyone I have met has been super nice and some have already starting to become really popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment