Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Restaurant Review: Benihanas

Today my friend Heather and I, along with my little niece ventured out to Salt Lake to have lunch at Benihanas. It was SO yummy! I love how they cook the food right in front of you, my niece however didn't (She clung to me and wouldn't look up until the chef had left!
Normally this isn't a place I could ever afford to go to but, i signed up for their emails because I had heard the send you a $30 gift card for your birthday. (even though it is worth $30 it only covers the meal of the birthday person.) The kids meals are kinda pricey luckily my niece only wanted rice, and I shouldn't have even ordered her any. I got so much I should have just shared.
Our cook was nice and pretty funny too. The service was friendly and efficient.
I ordered the Lemon Hibachi Chicken, It was delicious! It came with a salad (which was the only thing I didnt like, the dressing was way too strong for my liking.) Hibachi rice and veggies.
At the end of the meal since I was going in for my birthday they brought me some Ice Cream and took our picture and brought it back to us in a little frame.
I will definitely be going back here for lunch again sometime. It was such a fun experience, I highly recommend going sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment