Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas, New Years Eve and My Birthday

This Year Christmas was strange, good but strange. And quiet. Very quiet. With both my brothers being away on missions and my niece only being here for Christmas eve until noon on Christmas day there wasnt much going on. We did get to talk to both of my brothers for a little while Christmas day. It was good to hear from both of. That night I had a few friends over to hang out and play games.

New Years Eve, I worked both jobs, then I went to a dance up at the U with Melissa and Tazia and some of their friends. It was great! Probably the best New Years Eve ever!

New Years Day is my birthday. I usually hate my birthday, everyone is still out of town from Christmas or they still have family in town  but this year I actually liked my birthday!! I went out to dinner with a bunch of friends, like 16 to be exact, we went to Joy Luck then a few of us went and played games, Then I went and got dessert with my friend Heather. Then sunday my family did a birthday dinner, my mom made super yummy chicken rolls and rice! Yum! One of my favorite meals!


I really have some of the best friends and family anyone could ask for! They all do so much for me and I love and appreciate them all!

1 comment:

  1. How dare you i wasn't invited hahah jk I'm glad you had a good birthday:)

    ReplyDelete