Tuesday, May 24, 2011

day 3: pet peeves

So I missed posting the last couple days because I have been sick in bed! So Im playing catch up, but what else is new? I always get behind. So this was suppose to be Saturdays post so here it is now!

Pet Peeves. Hmmmm..... I absolutely cant stand it when people slurp their food, its SO annoying. And rude! I just hate it when people are loud eaters in general. I dont need to hear you chewing your food. Its nasty.

Guys who wear too much cologne. seriously I shouldn't be able to smell you from the next room. I dont care that it smells like abercrombie, its still too much!

Mean people. Whats the point? I could go on about this for a while. But really? Does trashing someone on your blog or facebook really make you feel like that much better of a person. It doesn't matter that you aren't using names. We all know who you're talking about. If I can figure it out Im sure the person you are making fun of can too. Its such wasted energy to sit there and be nice to their face and then turn around and make fun of them for the whole world to see. Especially when the targeted person has never done anything wrong. Thats what really gets me. I. Just. Don't. Get. It. If that's what it takes to make you feel good about yourself, then maybe you need to reevaluate your life. No one is perfect by any means. We've all said things about others we shouldn't have but some NEVER STOP.
Thats it I'll stop now. I could go on and on and on tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment