Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ideas?!

I'm always running out of things to say on my blog. I need to find more little daily challenge posts to do? Anyone know of any? I also feel like so often lately things are so negative, so each day (at least that's what I'm going to shoot for) I'm going to blog about my favorite thing that happened during the day. No matter how small or insignificant it maybe. You have to look for the good things sometimes to realize they're right? Not everything is bad. If you look around you there is always someone a lot worse off then you are, no matter how horrible and unfair you think things are. It could be worse. Promise. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and find the good in everyday. I bet if we all sit and think there's more happiness in our lives than we realize there is. Happiness is a choice! So its something that made me laugh or smile or touched me in anyway Im going to blog about it. Im trying to keep my blog and my life as clean from negativity as possible.

I also need some ideas for my other blog so if you have any let me know. Its all about music. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment