Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just some random happenings!

So Ive been horrible at posting on this blog lately. HORRIBLE. Seriously. I just have nothing important to say.... Not that, that has ever stopped me before. I tend to ramble on about pointless things anyways no matter how insignificant they just may be (if you follow me on twitter you know this to be true there too). I need to something intersting in my life to happen, on a consistent basis, so I can blog. Lately I just work, and go home and watch tv. Half the time Im just to tired to do anything and the other half there just inst anything to do. So I guess i will fill you in on the couple intersting things that have happened lately. Im writing this at work so I dont have access to any of my pictures so they will come later!

So Monday, My friend Heather and I got the chance to meet Hunter Hayes. If you read my other blog I actually posted a story about him over a week ago, totally unaware that he'd soon be coming to Salt Lake on his current radio tour! You can read that story HERE.
Anyways I only recently discovered Hunter but I am a huge fan!  He's an amazing artist and such a nice and down to earth guy! I was pretty stoaked to get to meet him!

Thats the most exciting thing that has happened lately. That I can think of anyways. I haven't even won any concert tickets lately! Weird right? Maybe I'm losing my touch because I definitely have been trying my hardest!

So I found these quotes today and I love them. I love quotes in general and collect them. They're written down in all sorts of random note books and hung up in my room.


Practice hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit, you can achieve a permanently happy spirit.
     - Norman Vincent Peale -
Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
     - Author unknown -
Feeling sorry for yourself, and your present condition, is not only a waste of energy but the worst habit you could possibly have.
     - Dale Carnegie - 

Anyways that is all for now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment