Thursday, May 19, 2011

Favorite part of my day 5-19-11

So if you hang around me and my friend Jackie long enough you will come to find that we both tend to randomly quote lines from youtube videos. Most the time its one specific youtube video. Have you ever seen Marcel The Shell With Shoe On? If you haven't you should watch it. Its definitely one of those that is so ridiculous that its hilarious! And very few people ever know what we're talking about when we quote so they just think we're crazy(we kinda are) and try to figure out whats going on. So anyways this morning I woke up to a text from our friend Ashley Marie asking about said video."What is the name of that you tube video you and Jackie quote with the sunburn comment?". Totally made me laugh. Because really we do quote it all the time! So here it is for all of you to enjoy now too.

1 comment:

  1. haha i love this one!

    "sometimes when i look at peters teeth i get a sunburn"

    ReplyDelete