Thursday, April 7, 2011

BEST April Fools Joke EVER!

So I don't usually do April Fools jokes but I decided that this year I would. I just happened to have access to my friend Matt's facebook account (He had personally given me his info so I could help him win Lady Gaga concert tickets..... Which I did, But he never changed his password so this was totally his own fault, he brought it on himself).

So anyways just before midnight I logged into his account and changed his birthday to be April 1st! I was just going to leave it at that but decided it wasn't enough..... So I found a of a leg in a cast..... Made it his profile picture.... Made up a VERY Matt like story about how he broke his leg "Was jumping on a friends tramp today and decided to show off a little and do an impressive back flip. He ended up falling right on his face and breaking his leg! What a blunder! At least he got to be taken care of by all the cute nurses in the E.R." I then logged out and waited to see what would happen.... With in minutes of it being midnight he had people wishing him happy birthday and wishing luck on his leg healing! Hahaha!

By the end of the day 50+ people had wished him a happy birthday! EPIC!

At about 1 that afternoon I got a text from Matt saying "Meleea did you or did you not hack into my facebook." I could have denied it and let it go a little longer but I just replied "You mean its NOT your birthday." 


Matt then decided to let it go all day to see what would happen. 


It was a pretty good prank. Especially for being a facebook one because no one ever falls for those!



No comments:

Post a Comment