Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tyler Hilton In Concert

So once again  Tyler Hilton is gracing us here in Salt Lake with another concert! This is pretty much a can't miss!!!! You should all go HERE and buy your tickets NOW!!! He is such a talented singer/song writer and a great performer and also a really nice guy (I met him back in October).

Also performing... Okay fine headling.... Is Edwin McCain and don't say you dont know who that is because I can guarantee you have heard his music many many times over the past few years! His songs have been covered numerous times and appeared in various movies.

Sarah Darling will also be performing. Look her up.... She is AMAZING!!!  I hadnt heard of her until I saw she was performing at this concert so I went to youtube and looked her up and I love her voice!!!!

Seriously people this concert will not disappoint. Plus its a benefit concert! 1st concert in a series of concerts in benefit of the WoundedWarriorproject.org /National Guard and it’s chosen charity: secondchancefoundationofutah.com

Come! Spread the word! You don't want to miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment