Thursday, April 14, 2011

Utah Jazz!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was able to win Jazz Tickets again! This time I won them from a FM 100 facebook contest.... All I had to do was "like" their status and they randomly picked a winner and it was ME! My friend Andrea came with me again!

They were such good seats..... Row 26 in section 17.

This game was AMAZING! Im so glad I got to go to it! I cant stand Denver at ALL! There were two annoying girls in front of us who were Denver fans, they hurried and left in the last 30 seconds of the game once they realized that Denver wasn't going to win! Im so glad the Jazz won especially since it was their last game this season. Im excited to see more of Gordon Hayward next season.... He is such an amazing player and he's just going to keep getting stronger and better so all the other teams had better watch out! He scored 34 points last night! Not bad for a ROOKIE! Seriously who needs Jimmer when you've got Hayward!! I hope the Jazz keep him around for a LONG time! If they got rid of him it'd be such a stupid mistake.... But then again the Jazz have made plenty of those this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment