Monday, April 18, 2011

Who Says?

So I absolutely LOVE Selena Gomez's new song Who Says. I love the self empowerment in the song and that for once theres a song out there that is made to encourage girls and not to listen to those who put them down, because who is anyone else to judge who you are and who you might one day be?

I actually really do like a few of her other songs. I also think that she is a doll. You don't see her wrapped up in scandal like all the other actors/singers her age. She for once is someone who is actually a decent role model for young girls. I heard that her whole album is basically songs about self confidence! Good for her! So nice to see songs that aren't about giving in to the worlds ways for once! Especially when her music is geared towards such a younger audience! My niece loves this song, she figured out how to restart it on my computer so she will sit here and play it over and over and sing along with it. Its so cute! And I dont have to worry about her going picking up any words she shouldnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment