Thursday, April 21, 2011

George and Reba

Im so behind on blogging! So were going to see how much catching up I can get done today! So here it goes!


Before the concert! These girls were so much fun to go with! Thanks Linds for puttin it together!


On April 2nd I was able to go to the George and Reba concert! It was absolutely AMAZING I could watch either of them sing for hours and hours!

Lee Ann Womack opened up the concert. I love her, she has been one of my favorites for a long, long time. She was so good! Im so bummed that I accidentally deleted the two videos I had of her singing "I Hope You Dance." and "I'll Think Of A Reason Later." She later came on stage and sang "Does He Love You?" With Reba. It was awesome!


Reba was next. She is such an awesome performer! So so SO awesome! I loved her. She sang for a good two and a half hours.She has so many hits that she didn't even get to them all! For those of you who watched Reba's tv show and know who Melissa Peterman is, She came on stage and did about a 10 minute skit with Reba that was absolutley hilarious!Check out the video of it at the bottom of the page!  Reba came out for an encore performance driving a big yellow taxi and sang her big hit Fancy. She has such great energy and puts so much into all her songs!











And then it was time for George. King George. How can you not love him? He is so fantastic! He was up on stage for about almost hours it seemed singing hit after hit after hit. He then came out and did a super long encore during which Me and Lindsey decided to see how close we could move up(we were down on the floor row 14) we got right up to the stage and at the end he went around shaking hands with the people around the stage. Yup that right i shook George Straits hand. SO.FREAKIN.AWESOME.












This was by far one of my all time favorite concerts ever (and if you know me you know I go to ALOT of concerts). If you ever get a chance to see any of these fantastic performers I highly recommend that you take that opportunity and go! You won't ever regret it!(The video below is of this guy who was dancing to Reba the whole time, we were cracking up! He was up! I missed all of his best moves tho!)


No comments:

Post a Comment