Thursday, April 21, 2011

Neal McCoy (videos to come soon!)

Yup another concert blog.... What can I say? Its my favorite thing in the world to do. So I love country music. I especially love country music from the 90's, Neal McCoy has always been one of my favorites! Ive always missed his shows when he came in concert before. So when I heard he was going to be coming again I was going to miss this one for anything!

It took a lot of convincing to find someone to go with me, everyone seemed to have something on this night. I finally asked my friend Matt who was able to go.  It was so worth it (for me at least) The tickets I bought came with meet n greets, I was so excited to get to meet him. He was such a nice guy!






Jagertown open for him, they were really good! Im pretty sure they were local, They are opening at another concert Im going go go to tomorrow! Im excited to see them again.






Neal McCoy was so good! He is absolutely an amazing performer is so freakin funny! I seriously can't wait until he comes to Salt Lake again for another concert! He is another concert I definitely recommend going to! He sang all of his big hits, did a few covers, and then when he introduced his band he did more than just tell you who they were he let each of them play and sing a song and showcase their talent for everyone to see. I thought was really cool, not many artists make that big a deal about their band, so it was way cool that he did more than just name them! Im so happy I finally got to see Neal McCoy in concert! You all better be coming with me next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment