Monday, April 25, 2011

I'll Be The Greatest Fan Of Your Life- Edwin McCain concert

So there was this concert on that if you weren't there you truly missed on something amazing and well.... EPIC! And for those of you who did, I know you'll agree with me when I say, If you have not seen Edwin McCain live before well, then you need to! He is seriously one of the best performers I have ever seen. Truly an American classic. You should all add seeing him in concert to your bucket list. Just to see him sing "I'll Be"  was worth the hour drive. And if you're sitting here wondering who he is. Watch the videos I have posted that I took. Guaranteed you have heard his music before."I'll Be"(It was a huge hit for him back in '98) has been in numerous tv shows and movies. "I Could Not Ask For More" (another big hit back in 2000) was on the movie Message In A Bottle. It was also redone by country singer Sara  Evans. I can't even put into enough words how fantastic he was. Ive always liked his music a ton. "I'll Be" has always been one of my top 5 favorite songs, but after seeing him perform live I am now ten times the fan that I was before! I could go on forever about how much I loved his performance but Ill just let his music videos prove to you how great he was rather than me rambling on relentlessly. (In the I'll Be video, go to 5:26 into it and thats my favorite part of the whole night)















The other performance at this concert were just as great. There was Ryan Innes a local here in Utah who I have a feeling is going to hit it big one day. He has an incredible voice and is so talented. I added his cd to the playlist at work first Saturday morning when I got there. I can't get enough of his song Call To Arms. In fact Im listening to it right now as I write this.I found this article that gives a bit of a background on him. Im wanting to do interviews on my blog (which is why I started it in the first place) And im hoping Ill be able to be lucky enough to interview him for it! So watch for it, Ill let you know if I can make it happen.






Local country band Jagertown performed next. Love them. They have such great energy and there songs are great. There someone else you can expect to see burning up the charts one day. They're so nice to. Both times Ive met them they have all been super friendly. I also saw them when they opened up for Neal McCoy a couple weeks ago. Here is an article I found on them for you. They're definitely a band you should check out in your spare time!






Sarah Darling was next. She was incredible. Such a beautiful, pure voice and such a sweet girl too! She just did an accoustic set. I loved it. Her song Something To Do With Your Hands is climbing charts. I also added her music to the playlist at work on saturday. Expect to see great things from this girl.







Tyler Hilton, honestly the real reason I went to this concert. I am a HUGE Tyler Hilton fan, and if you don't know his music, don't worry, you soon will and you'll be a fan. If you mock him you'll soon be eating your words once you actually listen to his music, just ask Devan. I made him a fan. It seriously amazes me that Tyler isnt more popular than he is. He is so much more talented than half the people on the radio. And he is the nicest guy. I didnt get to talk to him this concert but I did back in October when he was. Well kinda. I sorta had a hard time spitting any words about him. But even with as much as I love Tyler Hilton, I think he may, just may, have lost my heart to Edwin McCain as a performer! Both are so incredible tho that its kinda hard to choose!





(Videos are taking forever to upload onto youtube so i can put them on here so Ill update and post them as soon as they're all ready)

No comments:

Post a Comment